Home and Mobile Home Insurance

Homeowners or Mobile home insurance covers your home and personal property should you have a hurricane, fire, theft as well as many other losses. As a matter of fact, if the homeowner has a mortgage on the home, their mortgage company may require this coverage. It is important to properly evaluate the value of your home and your personal belongings within the home. An experienced licensed insurance agent should be able to provide tools that will help you determine the value of your assets so you are not exposed at the time of a loss.

It is always a good practice to take inventory of each room of your home and document your personal property. This can be done by listing the items in each room or simply taking video of the items in each room. Don’t forget to video the inside of closets, cabinets and storage rooms. The more documentation you have of your personal property at the time of the loss, the quicker the insurance company can get you back to pre-loss status.

At Hallett Insurance, we are Independent insurance agents. This means we have the ability to shop your homeowner’s insurance and provide you with several choices that meet your price and coverage needs. You may be eligible for many discounts that can significantly lower your premiums.

Included are discounts for:

  • Secured or Gated Communities
  • Senior Discounts
  • Central Burglar and Fire Alarms
  • Sprinkler Systems
  • New Roofs
  • Hip Roof
  • Good Credit
  • Masonry or Hardiplank Construction

If you would like to shop your Home (HO-3), Mobile home, Condo (HO-6), Renters (HO-4), Tenants (DP-3) or Flood policy give us a call. We promise to provide an experience that is pleasant, educational and affordable.


Select a product to find savings

Get A Quote - On Individual Insurance Pages
Type of insurance interested in